Gov’t Refers Urgent Bill to the parliament that Allows "Voluntary Retirement" Funding from Unemployment Fund
2019-03-12 - 10:34 p
Bahrain Mirror: The government has referred a bill as a matter of urgency that would allow the government to benefit from the surplus of the Unemployment Insurance Fund to fund the voluntary retirement program.
According to the Constitution, the House of Representatives only has two weeks to approve or reject the bill, and has no right to make any amendment to it.
The urgent bill also includes giving the government the authority to lift the unemployment allowance, as well as raising the time period for the disbursement of this allowance from 6 to 9 consecutive months.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus