Court Rejects Appeals of Suspect Sentenced to 5 Years in Jail in Politically Motivated Case
2019-03-12 - 4:25 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Criminal Appeals Court rejected the appeal of a Bahrain sentenced to 5 years in jail in a political case.
The First-Instance court had sentenced the appellant to 5 years in jail and sentenced 2 others to 10 years in jail over charge of "training to use weapons and manufacturing explosives in Iran's Revolutionary Guards camps."
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture