Court Upholds 7-Year Jail Term against Defendant, Revokes his Citizenship over Assembling in Karzakan
2019-03-06 - 7:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Appeals Court upheld the 7-year-jail verdict issued against a defendant accused of assembling and hurling Molotov cocktails and revoked his citizenship.
The authorities claim that 15 defendants (including an appellant) hurled on December 17, 2015, Molotov against the cars of one of the pedestrians near Karzakan roundabout, which led to the burning of car and injuring of driver.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture