MPs Vote Tuesday on Inquiry Committee on "Bahrainization"
2019-02-24 - 1:15 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini House of Representatives will vote in its meeting next Tuesday on the request, submitted by 9 MPs, to form a parliamentary inquiry committee on the failure of the competent authorities to "Bahrainize" posts in the public and private sectors.
The main focus of the committee's work is to investigate the obstacles that hinder the "Bahrainization" of jobs in the Kingdom and to ensure that the concerned parties comply with the laws, decrees and bylaws related to the "Bahrainization" of jobs, and identify the conditions of non-Bahraini workers and the quality of the jobs they occupy, as well as the reasons as to why these jobs weren't Bahrainized.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus