Company Appointed to Re-structure Education Ministry to Reduce Operational Expenses
2019-02-22 - 9:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Supreme Council for the Development of Education and Training announced during its last meeting chaired by Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa the appointment of an experienced company to re-structure the Ministry of Education, noting that this will contribute to reducing the Education Ministry's operational expenses, and enhancing the performance of its educational and administrative bodies.
The session reviewed the education and training strategy for the coming period, following the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the initiatives of the National Project to Develop Education and Training, including the Bahrain Polytechnic, the Bahrain Teachers' College and the Education and Training Quality Authority (BQA).
The council discussed a proposal to discuss the education development programs within the third edition of the unified framework of government programs with priority, 2019-2020, through focusing on the four themes, namely quality of education, success of the higher education sector, the development of the infrastructure of education and the improvement of the educational system.
Then, the meeting reviewed 33 review reports presented by BQA on its review and follow-up visits to government and private schools and vocational training institutions, in addition to the results of the work of the National Framework for Qualification.
The council also reviewed the Memorandum of Understanding that will be renewed between Bahrain's BQA and the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges