Bahrain Revoked Citizenships of 40 Citizens during One Month and 20 Days: SALAM
2019-02-21 - 9:16 p
Bahrain Mirror: SALAM for Democracy and Human Rights said on Wednesday (February 20, 2019) that the number of citizens whose nationalities were revoked since 2012 reached almost 840 citizens.
Salam said via its Twitter account "After revoking nationality of 25 citizens on Tuesday in Bahrain, the number of revoked nationalities this year reached 40, thus the total number since 2012 has become 840." The organization noted that it has been only one month and 20 days since the beginning of the year.
The organization indicated that the revocation of citizenships according to years were as follow: 2019 (40)- 2018 (298) - 2017 (156) - 2016 (90) - 2015 (208) - 2014 (21) - 2013 (0) - 2012 (31).
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations