Court Upholds 3&5-Year Jail Term against 10 Defendants Accused of Kidnapping Youth, Claiming He is Informant
2019-02-21 - 8:47 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Appeals Court upheld the rulings issued against 10 appellants convicted over charge of kidnapping a youth, claiming he is an informant.
The authorities claim that the suspects took the youth to a farm and attacked him to make him confess that he works as an informant. The first-instance court sentenced 3 of the suspects to 5 years in jail and sentenced the rest to 3 years.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture