Government Approves First phase of Health Insurance System
2019-02-19 - 6:54 p
Bahrain Mirror: The cabinet approved during it session on Monday (February 18, 2019) on the necessary legal tools to implement the first phase of the Health Insurance System by approving seven draft decrees and resolutions.
They include the (1) nomination of the minister in charge of Health Insurance Law, (2) the formation of the Board of Directors of the Health Insurance Fund, (3) the separation of some existing governmental health institutions from the Ministry of Health, (4) the formation of the Board of Trustees of government hospitals and primary health care centers, (5) the establishment of the Supreme Council of Health, (6) the implementation phases of the Health Insurance System, and (7) determining the hospitals and primary health care centers that will be covered by the Health Insurance System.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat