Court Upholds Two-Year Prison Sentence against Defendant over Sitra Assembly
2019-02-16 - 10:05 p
Bahrain Mirror: The first High Criminal Court of Appeal in Bahrain upheld a two-year prison sentence against a defendant accused of assembling near a police station.
The authorities claim that, on August 13, 2017, the accused hurled Molotov cocktails at policemen stationed near the Sitra police station.
The first instance court had sentenced the appellant and another, who did appeal, to two years in prison for assembling and attacking police with Molotov cocktails.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus