Amnesty Int’l: Medical Negligence in Bahrain Prisons Continues
2019-02-15 - 10:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: Amnesty International said on Thursday (February 14, 2019) that medical negligence continues in Bahrain's prisons.
According to their official Twitter account, Amnesty International noted that Hassan Mushaima had not received his cancer test result since taking it in August 2018. Prisoner, Hajar Mansour, has also been waiting for a mammogram for breast cancer since August as well.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus