Three Citizens Arrested from Al-Daih Earlier Today
2019-02-14 - 9:02 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): The Bahraini security authorities arrested today (February 14, 2018) at dawn at least 3 youths from Al-Daih, activists stressed.
Each of Ali Jaafar Al-Qamar, Amjad Abdullah and Mohammad Shaker were arrested from Al-Daih after their houses were raided.
Today marks the eighth anniversary of February 14 in which most Bahrainis participated in, demanding putting an end to Al Khalifa monopoly over power and peaceful transfer of power.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations