Court Upholds 5-Year Jail Term, Citizenship Revocation against Suspect Accused of Joining Feb. 14th Coalition
2019-02-12 - 9:01 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Appeals Court upheld the ruling issued against February 14th Coalition which sentences him to 5 years in jail and revokes his citizenship in a case that included 4 other suspects. The court also sentenced 2 of the suspects to 15 years in jail, 100 BD fine and issued 5-year jail term against the appellant and others, ordered their citizenship revocation and confiscation of seized items.
The authorities claim that the suspects transferred 140 thousand BD to fund the coalition and its protests.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture