Court Upholds 5-Year Jail Term against Suspect Accused of Putting Fake Bomb in A’ali
2019-02-06 - 10:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Appeals Court uphold 5-year jail term against a suspect accused of putting fake bomb in Sheikh Zayed Street in A'ali.
A first-instance court had sentenced the suspect and 4 others, whose ages range between 19 and 27 years, to 5 years in jail over putting fake bomb in A'ali on December 5, 2015.
The authorities claim that they reached the suspects through "investigations".
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture