MoI Detains Sayed Majeel Al-Mashaal for Two Days to Present him to Public Prosecution
2019-02-01 - 7:19 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Interior decided on Thursday (January 31, 2019) to detain head of Ulama Islamic Council Majeed Al-Mashaal for two days to present him to the public prosecution.
Khamis police station summoned Al-Mashaal for investigation for the second time within less than 24 hours. Besides, Hamad police station released Al-Mashaal yesterday after several hours of investigation.
The reasons behind Al-Mashaal's arrest have been known yet.
The authorities released Al-Mashaal on Tuesday after serving two-and-half-year jail term over calling to hold protests against the decision of revoking Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim from his citizenship.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth