Crown Prince Refers Assistant Undersecretary to Public Prosecution to Verify his Academic Record
2019-01-08 - 10:16 p
Bahrain Mirror: Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa ordered that an Assistant Undersecretary from a ministry that provides public services be referred to the Public Prosecution to verify his academic record.
The statement added that "the Crown Prince has also instructed all government entities to cooperate with the Civil Service Bureau in verifying the qualifications of all senior government officials and to submit a report to the Civil Service Council."
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
comments powered by Disqus