NAO Report: 302 Entities Practice Public Transportation Activities without License
2018-12-23 - 8:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: The National Audit Office report criticized the inaccuracy and non-objectivity in implementation of some of the projects of the Ministry of Transport and Communications in the follow-up reports of the Government's Programme action for the years 2015-2018 and their incompatibility with the data contained in the budget implementation in the same reports.
It was also noted that there were no policy guides and procedures that regulate all operations and activities of the department, despite the many tasks assigned to it and the complexity of its procedures, which made those procedures subject to personal jurisprudence and assessments.
It was further noted that the departments involved in the land transportation sector did not develop operational plans and time programs to carry out the tasks and achieve the strategic and ancillary objectives and initiatives adopted in the strategic plans.
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues