Palestine’s Gaza Condemns Bahraini FM Khaled Al Khalifa as "Godfather_of_Selling-Al-Quds."
2018-12-22 - 4:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: A number of Palestinian activists and sympathizers with the Palestinian cause launched a campaign against Bahrain's Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.
A giant plaque was erected in the Al-Saraya junction in Gaza City, Palestine, bearing the image of the minister, and dubbing him the godfather of normalization with Israel. The picture shows the Bahraini FM with the Star of David on his head, referring to the Israeli flag, with a phrase that said: Down with Bahrain FM, godfather of selling Al-Quds.
The Association of Human Rights Institutions-Palestine condemned all statements of made by the Foreign Minister of Bahrain, recognizing "Jerusalem" as the capital of the Israeli occupation.
Bahrain's FM has defended Australia's decision to formally recognize West of Al-Quds as Israel's capital and said it would not affect the establishment of a future Palestinian state with East Al-Quds as its capital.
Twitter activists used the hashtag godfather of selling Al-Quds (In Arabic) in response to comments by the foreign minister of Bahrain calling for normalization with Israel.
The Islamic Jihad condemned in the strongest terms the position of the Foreign Minister of Bahrain on the Australian decision regarding Al-Quds, considering it violates the principles of the nation and goes against the national and Islamic consensus.
Meanwhile, the Palestinian Freedom Movement asserted its total rejection of the recent statements made by the Bahraini Foreign Minister regarding the Australian decision, saying that it opens the door for normalization with the Israeli entity and gives a green light for committing more crimes against the Palestinian people.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
comments powered by Disqus