NAO Report: Non-Bahraini University Professors Hold Certificates from Unaccredited Universities
2018-12-23 - 12:26 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Financial and Administrative National Audit Office stated in its report for 2017 and 2018 that the Higher Education Council does not present the qualifications of academic members of universities, who are non-Bahrainis to the National Qualifications Committee before approving their employment applications. It only refers the qualifications of Bahraini nationals. This led to the employment of non-Bahraini academics, some of whom hold qualifications issued by universities not included in the list of universities recommended by the Committee (unaccredited universities).
The NAO said in its report that this does not guarantee the employment of qualified teachers in these universities and educational institutions.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus