Appeals: 5-Year Jail Term Handed down to Suspect Accused of Putting Fake Bomb near Driving School
2018-12-21 - 8:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Appeals Court commuted a 5-year jail verdict issued against a suspect over putting a fake bomb on Sheikh Zayed Street near a driving school in A'ali to 3 years.
The authorities claim that the suspect, along with other unknowns, put a fake bomb in December 2016.
The authorities claim that they reached the suspect through DNA.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture