US Secretary of Navy Visits Bahrain, Meets Crown Prince and BDF Commander-in-Chief
2018-12-20 - 9:26 p
Bahrain Mirror: United States Secretary of the Navy, Richard V. Spencer, arrived in Bahrain and visited each of Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad and Commander-in-Chief of Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.
An official statement said that Salman discussed with his guest promoting relations between the two countries, especially in "military and defence fields", hailing US role in maintaining regional security and stability.
In the same context, the US minister visited Commander-in-Chief of Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa who held a lunch banquet at the BDF Officers Club in honour of the US delegation on the occasion of their visit to Bahrain.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children