Court Upholds 5-Year Jail Verdict against 2 Suspects Accused of Joining 14th Feb. Coalition, Revokes their Citizenships
2018-12-11 - 8:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Court rejected the appeals of 2 out of 3 appellants accused of joining 14th February coalition, upheld a 5-year jail verdict against them, fined each of them 100 thousand BD and revoked their citizenships.
The first-instance court sentenced the first suspect (residing in Iran) in absentia to 10 years in jail and revoked his citizenship, and sentenced the other two suspects to 5 years in jail and revoked their citizenships, claiming that the second and third defendants gave money to suspects accused of joining the coalition.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture