Court Upholds 3-Year Jail Term against Suspect Accused of Putting Fake Bomb in A’lai
2018-12-11 - 8:14 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Court Upheld 3-year jail term against suspect accused of putting fake bomb in A'ali.
The authorities claim that the suspect, along with another one, put on January 20, 2017, fake bomb in A'ali and fled.
The authorities allege that they reached the suspects through "investigations"
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture