Salafist Al-Asalah Denies Standing against a Woman Running for Presidency of House of Representatives
2018-12-06 - 9:38 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Salafist Al-Asalah Bloc denied what was published in local newspapers that they stand against the fact that a woman is running for the presidency of the House of Representatives, with the increasing chances of Fawziya Zeinal to take the position by acclamation.
Al-Asalah (political wing of Salafists in Bahrain) said that it didn't issue any statement on the matter and what was published is "untrue and has nothing to do with reality".
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour