PM Announces Resignation of Government after Official Announcement of Elections Results
2018-12-02 - 10:45 p
Bahrain Mirror: Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa chaired an extraordinary session of the Cabinet at the Gudaibya Palace today (Sunday, December 2, 2018). The PM announced that the resignation of the government had been submitted to King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
The Prime Minister announced the resignation of the government and informed the ministers about the resignation letter presented to the King, Yasser Isa Al Nasser, the Cabinet Secretary General, said in a post-session statement.
The resignation follows the official announcement of the results of the parliamentary elections for the fifth Legislative Term, in accordance with Article 33 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bahrain that stipulates the formation of a new cabinet at the start of a new legislative term.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges