Court Upholds One-Year Jail Term against Two Suspects over Putting Fake Bomb in A’ali
2018-12-02 - 10:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Court upheld one-year jail term against a Bahraini accused of taking part with another one in putting a hoax bomb in A'ali.
The Public Prosecution accused the suspects of taking part, on 14/8/2016, through agreeing with and helping other unknowns in putting hoax bombs, for a terrorist aim.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture