Yemen's Houthis Say they could Attend U.N.-Led Talks in Sweden if Safe Passage Guaranteed
2018-11-30 - 7:52 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: A delegation from Yemen's Houthis could attend talks sponsored by the United Nations in Sweden if safe exit and return is guaranteed, the Head of the Houthi's supreme revolutionary committee, Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, said on Thursday.
Britain's ambassador to Yemen said the talks that seek an end to Yemen's war will start next week in Sweden.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World