2-Month Jail Term Handed down to 4 Suspects over Tearing Election Billboards of Candidates in Northern Governorate
2018-11-29 - 10:01 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Third Minor Criminal Court sentenced 4 suspects accused of vandalizing election billboards of candidates in the Northern Governorate to two months in jail with the suspension of the verdict for 3 years. The court also fined them 800 BD.
The Public Prosecution accused the suspects of deliberately damaging, on 13/11/2018, along with other unknowns, movable money mentioned in the document and owned by the victim, through tearing the aforementioned licensed election billboards.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture