Appeals: Life-Term sentence against 6 Suspects Accused of Planting Bomb Near Diraz Park
2018-11-28 - 8:16 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Appeals Court upheld life term sentence against 6 suspects accused of planting a bomb near Diraz park, claiming that it injured two policemen.
The Public Prosecution accused the suspects of attempting to kill two policemen, on November 25, 2014, through planting bomb.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture