Royal Decree Setting up and Organizing Abdullah bin Khalid College for Islamic Studies
2018-11-20 - 6:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued decree 55 for 2018 setting up and organizing Abdullah bin Khalid College for Islamic Studies. The new college will be affiliated with the Cabinet, under the supervision of the Education Minister who will be responsible for it before the Cabinet and the legislative branch.
The decree shall be enforced by the competent ministers and become effective the day after its promulgation in the Official Gazette.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People