Rasd News Network: 56 Bahrainis Arrested, 82 Houses Raided until Mid-November
2018-11-19 - 1:12 p
Bahrain Mirror: Nine citizens, including Al-Wefaq former MP Ali Al-Ashiri, were arrested within the second week of November 2018, and 23 houses were raided in different areas across Bahrain this week, Rasd news network specialized in monitoring night raids and arrests said on its Twitter account.
The news network also said that the security apparatuses and their forces raided 6 villages: Diraz, Sitra, Karbabad, A'ali, Abu Saiba and Al-Shakhoura.
Rasd had monitored the arrest of 47 citizens, including 2 women, Rabab Hasan and Amira Salman, and the raid of 59 houses in 14 villages, within the first week of November
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms