Angry Protests staged across Bahrain Rejecting Life Sentence Issued against Opposition Leader, Normalization with Israel
2018-11-10 - 8:55 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Hundreds of citizens took part in angry protests rejecting the life sentence issued by the appeals court against opposition leader and Al-Wefaq secretary-general Sheikh Ali Salman. Protestors also condemned the government's normalization attempts with Israel.
Photos published by activists showed hundreds of citizens taking part in protests on Friday (November 9, 2018) in each of: Manama, Diraz, Saar, Musalla, Karbabad, Bilad Al-Qadeem, Karana, Abu Saiba, Al-Shakhoura, Himla, Al-Ma'ameer, Al-Daih and other areas.
Bahrain's scholars have called for a popular week of rage against normalization with Israel and the life sentence issued against Al-Wefaq Secretary General Sheikh Ali Salman.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges