Bahrain Defence Force Participates in Military Maneuvers in Egypt
2018-11-09 - 7:44 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) is taking part in the "Arab Shield 1" joint drill which is held in Egypt till November 16.
A statement published by Bahrain News Agency said that the drill is held at Mohammed Najib Military Base and the joint air and naval training zones in the Mediterranean Sea. The exercise is considered as one of the biggest joint Arab maneuvers in the region with the participation of 8 Arab countries with forces and monitors to carry out joint land, naval and air military exercises.
The participating forces are from Egypt, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, Jordan and other countries taking part as monitors.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People