American Journalist Kristof Calls to Pay Attention to HR Situations in Bahrain, Describing What’s Happening as “Appalling Repression”
2018-11-07 - 7:00 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): American journalist Nicholas Kristof called to pay attention to human rights situations in Bahrain, describing what is happening in Bahrain as "appalling repression".
Kristof said in a Tweet on his own Twitter account "There's now an overdue interest in Saudi Arabian human rights, after the [Saudi] government's assassination of Jamal Khashoggi."
"There should be similar attention paid to appalling repression by Bahrain, home of the US Fifth Fleet," he added.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations