Hezbollah Dubs Life Term Sentence against Sheikh Ali Salman “Unjust”
2018-11-05 - 6:23 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah condemned the "unjust sentence" handed down by the Bahraini regime's courts to life imprisonment of the head of the Bahraini opposition, Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society's Secretary General, Sheikh Ali Salman, as well as the former members of the parliament Sheikh Hasan Sultan and Ali Al-Aswad.
This forms a clear expression of the oppressive and dictatorial identity of the Bahraini rulers, Hezbollah said.
It added in a statement that Bahraini rulers aim by these unjust sentences to terrorize the Bahraini people.
Hezbollah considered that the timing of this ruling in these days seeks to prepare the atmosphere for the visit of the "Israeli" enemy's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Manama.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms