Britain Says Questions Remain over Khashoggi Killing, Only Saudis Have Answers
2018-10-25 - 12:36 am
Bahrain Mirror (Reuters): Britain said on Tuesday questions remained over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and only Saudi Arabia could provide answers to them.
"President Erdogan's statement this morning underscores the fact there remain questions which only the Saudis have the answers to," Prime Minster Theresa May's spokesman said when asked about an earlier statement by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on the killing.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus