Saudi Arabia Cancels Annual Diplomatic Reception in Washington
2018-10-16 - 6:35 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: The Saudi embassy in Washington on Monday canceled its annual National Day reception in an email that gave no explanation for the move, which comes amid a diplomatic crisis over the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey.
"Please be advised that the reception for the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on Thursday, October 18, from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm has been canceled," the embassy said in an email sent to guests and obtained by Reuters.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World