Nada Mustafa Appointed as Assistant Undersecretary at Finance Ministry
2018-10-11 - 6:17 p
Bahrain Mirror: Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa issued decree (No. 48/2018) appointing Mrs. Nada Ahmed Mahmoud Mustafa as Assistant Undersecretary for Joint Financial Services at the Ministry of Finance, with immediate effect.
The secind article of the decree stipulated that the Minister of Finance shall implement the decree from the date of its issuance and the decree shall be promulgated in the Official Gazette.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms