Bahrain: Another Preacher Summoned over Commemorating Ashura Occasion
Sheikh Yasin Al-Jamri
2018-09-17 - 2:49 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities summoned on Sunday (September 16, 2018) preacher Sheikh Yasin Al-Jamri on the background of taking part in commemorating Ashura rituals.
The authorities are tightening grips on the Shiite sect that commemorates this occasion. The authorities have already summoned other preachers and clashed with youths hanging banners related to the religious occasion of Ashura in their villages.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons