Joint Committee Discusses Agreement on Ministers and Deputies’ Retirement
2018-09-04 - 8:04 p
Bahrain Mirror: A local daily said that discussions are still ongoing between the House of Representatives and the Government to discuss bills of retirement law. It reported a source that stressed that the focus is on not giving absolute power to the Social Insurance Authority.
The legislative authority is demanding to be a party in the process of setting suggested amendments to the retirement laws.
The joint committee is discussing the salaries of ministers and that of legislative authority members as well as the percentages of contributions and the qualifying period for pension entitlement.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini