Bahrain Allows Some Foreign Countries to Open Branches in Bahrain without Bahraini Partner
2018-09-04 - 7:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini government approved on Monday (September 3, 2018) a proposal to allow foreign companies to open branches in Bahrain without necessarily having a Bahraini partner, given the move's strategic economic importance for the kingdom.
Under the government decision, the Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism will identify activities that foreign companies can undertake in the country.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife