BFHR: Bahraini Courts Sentenced 90 Citizens to Life Imprisonment in first half of 2018
2018-08-29 - 9:08 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain Forum for Human Rights (BFHR) said that the Bahraini courts sentenced 90 citizens to life imprisonment in the first half of 2018, indicating that arbitrary 3-year sentences were issued against 141 Bahraini citizens.
BFHR said on its own Twitter account that arbitrary life sentences issued against 90 Bahraini citizens amounted to 2250 years, adding that 669 Bahraini citizens have been arbitrarily sentenced to prison terms.
The forum noted that the arbitrary 5-year sentences issued against 90 Bahraini citizens amounted to 450 years in prison, while arbitrary 3-year sentences issued against 141 Bahraini citizens amounted to 423 years in prison.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth