Court Upholds One-Year Jail Term against Youth over Putting Fake Bombs in A’ali
2018-08-20 - 10:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: The High Appeals Court upheld a one-year jail term against a political prisoner accused of putting hoax bomb in A'ali.
A first-instance court said that the suspect is under 18 years, considering it a commuted excuse.
The hoax bodies the youth was accused to have put were made of black gallons connected to electric wires, tapes, electronic devices, a bag, gloves and pieces of burlap.
The authorities said that they identified the accused through checking and matching the traces of valid fingerprints in the fingerprints database and the matching of the accused's fingerprints with more than 12 distinctive marks with fingerprints from the samples raised.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture