Judge Renews Detention of 14 Suspects over Charge of “Joining Bahraini Hezbollah”
2018-08-18 - 7:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The renewal judge ordered to renew the detention of 14 suspects accused of "joining an organization named "Bahraini Hezbollah" for 30 days pending investigation." The case includes about 200 suspects whose charges vary between "taking part in the establishment of the organization, joining it and possessing weapons".
According to Akhbar Al-Khaleej, a large number of suspects are to present before the renewal judge in the said case in the coming days.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations