King Hamad Restructures General Organization for Social Insurance Board of Directors, Assigns One Representative to GFWTUB
2018-08-17 - 6:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Decree 42/2018 stipulating the structuring of the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) board of directors.
Hamad bin Isa reassigned a representative for the General Federation of Workers Trade Unions (GFWTUB) in Bahrain after the union was dismissed from representation in the board of directors in 2012. He also assigned a representative to the Bahrain Free Labour Unions Federation established by the government opposite the GFWTUB.
The General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) board of directors is formed as follows:
1. Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, the Minister of Finance as the Chairman.
2. Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa, the Minister Justice and Islamic Affairs and Endowments, representing the Government.
3. Ghanim bin Fadhul Al-Buainain, Parliament Affairs Minister, representing the Government.
4. Jameel bin Mohammed Ali Humaidan, the Minister Labour and Social Development, representing the Government.
5. Nawaf bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa, CEO of the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA), representing government employees.
6. Ahmed Zayed Al-Zayed, Chairman of Civil Service Bureau (CSB), representing government employees.
7. Mohammed Ali Al-Qaed, Chief Executive Officer of the Information and eGovernment Authority, representing government employees.
8. Khalid Mohammed Najibi, First Vice-Chairman of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), representing private sector employees.
9. Aaref Ahmed Hejres, Finance Secretary of BCCI, representing private sector employees.
10. Sonia Mohammed Janahi, member of Directors' Board of BCCI, representing private sector employees.
11. Souad Mohammed Mubarak, Assistant Secretary-General for Worker Women and Child, at the General Federation of Workers Trade Unions in Bahrain (GFWTUB), representing private sector employees.
12. Ausama Salman Hassan Mohammed, Secretary of GFWTUB , representing private sector employees.
13. Meshaal Ali Al-Helou, IT Director in Arcapita Group, representing private sector employees.
14. Mohamed Ibrahim Al-Bastaki, as expert member.
15. Malallah Jaafar Al-Hammadi member, as expert member.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus