Authorities Release Sayed Mohieldin Al-Mashaal after Serving One Year in Jail
2018-08-16 - 7:45 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities released on Wednesday (August 15, 2018) Shiite cleric Sayed Mohieldin Al-Mashaal after serving one year in jail.
Al-Mashaal was arrested last August, after the authorities brought him charges on the background of commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Ali, before the court issued a one-year jail term against him with the implementation of the verdict.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children