US Department of State Adds Qassim Al-Muamen to “Terrorist List”
2018-08-14 - 7:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: The US Department of State added the Bahraini Qassim Al-Muamen to the terrorist list being a member in "Saraya Al-Ashtar".
It said in a statement yesterday that this decision "seeks to deny Al-Muamen the resources to plan and carry out terrorist attacks. Among other consequences, all of his property and interests subject to U.S. jurisdiction are blocked, and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from engaging in any transactions with him."
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini