Hamad bin Isa Praises Stances of Saudi Arabia, Emirates and Kuwait in Supporting Bahrain’s Finance
2018-07-05 - 10:17 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa praised the attitude of Saudi Arabia, Emirates and Kuwait to support financial situation in Bahrain, one week after the 3 states announced giving financial aids to Bahrain to help it overcome its financial crisis.
The king's words came as he received Saudi Abdullah Al-Sheikh, UAE Ambassador Sultan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, and acting ambassador of the State of Kuwait Abdullah Al-Shatti at the Sakhir Palace in Manama.
An official statement said that Hamad bin Isa praised the "supportive attitude of Saudi King Salman, President of the United Arab Emirates, and the Emir of Kuwait".
King Hamad also hailed the efforts exerted by his son, the Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad, to "support the economic reforms and enhance the stability of the financial situation in Bahrain".
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children