Al-Ghuraifi: Ayatollah Qassim’s Doctors Said Treatment Should be Outside Bahrain
2018-07-09 - 3:55 am
Bahrain Mirror: Prominent Shiite cleric Sayed Abdullah Al-Ghuraifi stressed that Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim met with specialized doctors "to discuss his health condition," adding that they said that he has to receive treatment abroad.
Al-Ghuraifi explained in a statement he issued on Sunday (July 8, 2018) that Ayatollah Qassim and the doctors said that the treatment should be "in one of the specialized hospitals".
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus