Prominent Shiite Cleric Sheikh Mahmoud Al-A’ali Released after Serving his Prison Term
2018-07-02 - 8:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities released on Sunday (July 1, 2018) President of Islamic Ulama Council prominent Sheikh Mahmoud Al-A'ali after serving his 6-month jail term over the background of participating in Diraz sit-in.
Activists said that Sheikh Al-A'ali will receive congratulators today (Monday, July 2, 2018) at Al-Hajj Hasan Al-A'ali obsequy from 8 to 11 PM.
The authorities arrested Sheikh Al-A'ali from the courtroom on Tuesday (January 2, 2018) after upholding his 6-month jail term over expressing support with the highest religious authority in Bahrain Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, after his citizenship was revoked and was referred to trial due to practicing Shiite Khums ritual.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations