Appeals Court Adjourns Trial of Shiite Cleric Sheikh Ali Rahma until Sept. 24 for Pleading
2018-06-28 - 11:05 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Appeals Court adjourned looking into the case of Shiite cleric Sheikh Ali Rahma and set September 24 as a date for pleading.
Rahma was referred to trial over charge of assembling outside the house of spiritual leader of Shia majority, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, in June 2016.
Sheikh Ali Ramha was sentenced to 3-month jail term and 500 BD bail to stop the execution of sentence.
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"